Open Forum for 2011-04-10
- | Chris McCann
- Audio: Length: 49:54 Size: 8.6 MB
Question Summary with Starting Times in Audio File
- 00:50 From the EBF website: Yahweh burns with anger towards your ministry. You speak lies about Him. Thus saith the Lord, “I have given you no dates.”
- 22:35 It seems from the Bible that King Nebuchadnezzar was a disciple to Satan, and yet spiritually and physically the safest thing for the people to do was to surrender to the Babylonians. Are we telling the people of our day to surrender to Satan when we tell them to get out of their churches? Is there an analogy to coming out of the church and going into Babylon?
- 31:40 A friend asked about the details of the white throne judgment. His question was, “Do not all men have to stand before God and give an account for their life, whether things good or bad?” I tried to explain from a few verses that there is no more condemnation for those in Christ and that the nature of the white throne judgment was for unbelievers. Can you expand on this?
- 36:16 Follow-up: In terms of true believers, it is my understanding that Christ took on the complete judgment for true believers. The true believer has already been judged and will not have to answer to God again for his sins.
- 39:13 Follow-up: What then is the nature of Revelation 20:12 and the white throne judgment?
- 40:00 Could you please read Matthew 8:29 and explain what time is being referred to here?
- 47:09 Follow-up: Could we say in Matthew 8:29 that the legion knew that it was before the time because they did not see the smoke of her burning?